the use of synchronization of chaos

Discuss applications of chaos and nonlinear dynamics in general.

the use of synchronization of chaos

Postby Adam » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Where in engineering applications like telecommunications, electronics except for cryptography is a synchronization of chaos?
How can you build a simple experimental set to investigate the synchronization of chaos in these applications?
Adam

Re: the use of synchronization of chaos

Postby mbharat_test » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Adam wrote:Where in engineering applications like telecommunications, electronics except for cryptography is a synchronization of chaos?
How can you build a simple experimental set to investigate the synchronization of chaos in these applications?

Adam: the answer to both of your questions can be found in the classic paper by Cuomo and Oppenheim:

http://www.rle.mit.edu/dspg/documents/C ... on_000.pdf

Good luck!
Dr. Bharathwaj Muthuswamy
Software Engineer
Tarana Wireless
mbharat_test

Postby Adam » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Have you tried to realize hardware communications using chaos?
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Do you know how to practically build a dynamic system based on fractional derivative?
Adam

Postby Adam » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Did you could advise as to propose experimental station to investigate the synchronization of chaos with the use of any object, for example, charging the battery, or wireless network, or something else?
I care to use mathematical description by means of a differential equation fractional order.
I've read many of your articles and most of your hardware solutions, based on the derivative of the total row.
Adam

Postby mbharat_test » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Adam wrote:Where in engineering applications like telecommunications, electronics except for cryptography is a synchronization of chaos?

Adam: sorry for the delay, I was busy setting up all my equipment and I can now start recording lectures+posting reference designs.

To answer your question, paper below shows a circuit demonstration of chaos synchronization:
http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~chua/papers/Yin97.pdf

The link above is an alternative to the FPGA based synchronization mechanisms that we discuss in the book. You can use the technique above to implement analog encryption:
http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/32080/In ... graphy.pdf

Good luck.
Dr. Bharathwaj Muthuswamy
Software Engineer
Tarana Wireless
mbharat_test

Return to Applications